Your gift can change lives. From giving children outdoor adventures and friendships at camp, to providing families in need with essentials; we create opportunities to enhance the lives of families in our community.
“I’ve been a passionate supporter of Slipper for 54 years because it’s a hands on, volunteer driven and multi-faceted charitable organization that has filled the void of many of the unmet needs of our community for almost 100 years. It has also provided the FUN in fund raising and given me some of my best lifelong friends. Our motto, ‘Charity, Loyalty and Good Fellowship,’ says it all.”
Be a part of 100 years of giving to your community
How and who will your money help?
- Golden Slipper Camp: a Jewish faith-based overnight summer camping experience dedicated to enriching the lives of children and young adults through accredited programming, diverse activities, and affordability.
- HUNAS, or our Human Needs and Services program: which offers emergency assistance to local families in desperate need.
- Annual Passover Seder: an annual Seder hosted for those who would otherwise be alone for Passover. This year we will launch a youth and family seder.
- College Scholarship program: which strives to make further education accessible for all.
With the growth of our initiatives we are always looking for resources to help support them. We hope you’ll consider donating to Golden Slipper. Here are what your money could do:
- $180, could help a family attend our New Family Passover Seder.
- $360, could fund 130 meals for our campers.
- $540, could provide a household item for a recipient of HUNAS.
- $900, could provide part of a scholarship to college.
- $1350, could provide a needs-based scholarship for a camper
Unless specifically requested, all funds will go into the general budget and will help with scholarships, supplies, meals or repairs, as well as beautification of our Camp for all our deserving campers to enjoy.
- Over $728,000/year given to allow any child who wants to experience camp to attend
- More than 300 children experience Camp each year
- Over 1000 people who would otherwise be alone are able to celebrate Passover each year
- Hundreds of people who could not otherwise afford vital medical equipment, urgent bill payments, and other life savings needs
Golden Slipper Will Hold Us Together… Always.
Golden Slipper honors its donors and their philanthropic passion by providing the opportunity to choose how your gift will help our work for lifelong community improvement.