Your gift can change lives. From giving children outdoor adventures and friendships at camp, to providing enrichment to older adults; we create opportunities to enhance the lives of every member of our community.
“I’ve been a passionate supporter of Slipper for 54 years because it’s a hands on, volunteer driven and multi-faceted charitable organization that has filled the void of many of the unmet needs of our community for almost 100 years. It has also provided the FUN in fund raising and given me some of my best lifelong friends. Our motto, ‘Charity, Loyalty and Good Fellowship,’ says it all.”
Be a part of 100 years of giving to your community
From giving children outdoor adventures and friendships at camp, to providing enrichment to older adults; Golden Slipper Club and Charities provide opportunities to meet others and enhance the lives of every member of our community.
Take a look at some highlights of what your generous partnership provides:
- Over $728,000/year given to allow any child who wants to experience camp to attend
- More than 300 children experience Camp each year
- Over 1000 people who would otherwise be alone are able to celebrate Passover each year
- Hundreds of people who could not otherwise afford vital medical equipment, urgent bill payments, and other life savings needs
- Gems serves over 100 older adults each month to educate and connect to fulfill social, emotional and health needs.
Golden Slipper honors its donors and their philanthropic passion by providing the opportunity to choose how your gift will help our work for lifelong community improvement.