Golden Slipper Camp
Since 1948, thousands of children have experienced firsthand the warmth, traditions, spirit and exhilarating fun that make Golden Slipper Camp an ideal choice for the summer.
50 Monument Road, Suite 103
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
164 Reeders Run Road
Stroudsburg, PA 18360
Fax: 570 620-9902
Embracing Jewish Traditions and Values
Golden Slipper Camp enriches the lives of children and young adults from varied backgrounds by providing five essential components:
- Scholarships for deserving campers in need
- American Camp Association (ACA) accredited programming that reflects the Jewish community’s commitment to inspiring youth
- Diverse activities that promote teamwork, tolerance and personal growth
- Modern facilities that enhance safety, security and comfort
- A family-oriented environment that fosters lifelong friendships and builds self esteem
Every summer, over 500 children ages 7-15 and 100 professionally trained staff from around the world, converge on Slipper’s 600 wooded acres to experience the most memorable summer imaginable. Each camper and counselor brings his or her own unique background, character, and style to help make Golden Slipper Camp a fun, diverse and exciting place. GSC has it all, including basketball, biking, boating, climbing wall, campouts, crafts and more! There really is something for everyone to enjoy during each fun-filled day and evening. In all, there are over 30 different activities held at Slipper, and each one is better than the last!
Golden Slipper Camp is a not-for-profit overnight camp located in the Pocono Mountains.