We serve over 1,000 individuals and families in the Philadelphia region each year through our youth Camp, educational scholarships, older adult programs, and HUNAS and Passover Committees.
Golden Slipper Club & Charities
- Provides 120 older adults with engagement and education each month
- Gives $700,000+ in scholarship help to campers each year
- Hosts an annual Seder for over 1000 people who would otherwise be alone for Passover
Why Golden Slipper?
Your participation in Golden Slipper Club:
- Provides a strong network of more than 1,000 business men and women in the Greater Philadelphia Region.
- Is a place to connect with new and old friends at events, happy hours, and dinners that benefit those in need.
- Provide scholarships to talented and needy college bound students to ease their student loan debt.
- Provides a lifelong connection to others who value Kindness, Community and Relationships.
Your gifts to our camp provide:
- Generous scholarships for campers in who require financial assistance.
- American Camp Association (ACA) accredited programming that reflects the Jewish community’s commitment to inspiring children and young adults.
- Diverse activities that promote teamwork, tolerance and personal growth. Modern facilities that enhance safety, security and comfort.
- A family-oriented environment that fosters lifelong friendships and builds self esteem.
Your gift to Gems provides:
- Educational resources and classes to seniors in the northern and western Philadelphia suburbs.
- The HUNAS fund to provide basic needs for seniors.
- An annual seder for seniors who would otherwise celebrate the holiday alone, or not at all.
Golden Slipper Gems
We inspire older adults to live independently, actively and engaged with their communities.
Golden Slipper Camp
Located in the Pocono Mountains, our overnight camp has embraced Jewish traditions and values since 1948.
Passover League of Golden Slipper
Founded in 1933, the Passover League helps needy individuals and families celebrate the passover holiday.